Liberon Steel Wool 0000 Ultrafine 250g
Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free. High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- Ideal for applying wax polishes
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- Flexible abrasive
- Ideal for use with paint strippers
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen. Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces Grade 0000
- use to cut back between coats of French Polishes, varnishes and oil finishes
- use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium
- use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint
- use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
Grade 0000 Ultra Fine 250g